Private charter: Particularly ideal for groups of friends or numerous families wishing to book the entire ship for an exclusive cruise
Cabin charter: Suggestions for singles, couples or small groups with the opportunity of meeting new friends and new adventure companions
The coasts of Greece
Explore the coast of Greece and relax and enjoy during a fantastic holiday. A nice way to do this is on board of a traditional Gulet.
Explore beautiful bays who offer a safe anchorage, enjoy the magnificent landscape by visiting the coast of Greece. A charming country which offers more than 10.000 miles of coasts and about 1500 islands.
Greece is a country offering hospitality to any tourist having peculiar tastes and requirements. Anyone who loves the sun and the sea, beaches and water sports activities will find in Greece the ideal conditions for his satisfaction.
Greece an unbelievable natural environment, a true ecological paradise. Rich of unparalleled sandy beaches, seas in shades of turquoise and bays that offer safe anchorages. This country offers also beautiful and coloured fishing villages and wide sandy beaches.
Here you can find many restaurants and entertainments, like the typical taverns near the sea, pubs in which dances and music can put you in contact with the deep Hellenic culture.
Greece offers important archaeological monuments and other interesting sights for people wishing to discover it.
On board our boats we try to let our guests choose which route they prefer, after listening of course to our Captain’s suggestions!
Our crew are always very hospitable and discreet, and will make you feel as you are on your own boat, respecting above all your privacy.
Routes in Greece
Greece offers a variety of routes:
Ionian Sea – Corfu, Antipax, Paxos, Lefxas, Kefalonia, Ithaca, and Zante. Argolic Gulf – Spetses, Hydra, Poros, Aegina, Sardonic Gulf, Athens.
Cycladic Islands – Kea, Andros, Tinos, Kythnos, Syros, Mikonos, Delos, Sifnos, Serifos, Paros, Antiparos, Naxos, Amorgos, Milo, Kimolos, Poliagos, Folegandros, Ios, Santorini, Thira.
Dodecanese Islands – Patos, Arki, Lipsos, Leros, Kalimnos, Kos, Nisiros, Tilos, Astypalea, Simi and Rhodes. This is due to the high number of different islands having a very short distance each other. No other place suitable for cruises can boast such a high number of possibilities like in the Sea included between the Turkish and Greek Coats. These waters, are ideals for sailing on board a gulet.
Information and tips about the Gulet cruise
Foreigners entering Greece are requested different documents and visas, according to the country of origin. Before departure it is better to ask to the Greece Consulate of your country for information to this regard. For the European Community citizens it is sufficient to have a valid passport.
The passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months after entering the country.
The captain will explain to you on embarking the cruise program.
It’s important to know that:
- Because of meteorological conditions, safety and logistic reasons, it is possible that the Captain can change the cruise program.
- For your own safety it is important to respect the security norms on board and the indications of the crew during navigation and mooring.
- For hygienic reasons you have to take of shoes before boarding and these can be kept in containers or kept in your own cabin. On board you can use slippers of rubber shoes with a clean sole. The use of sun towels is recommended when you lie down on the sundeck, especially when you use sun protection lotion.
- It is normal to limit the power consumption and turn off the lights of your cabin when nobody is inside. Also be careful with the use of water because the amount is limited.
- Do not throw anything to the sea and paper or other things in the toilet. The pumps can block and then it is impossible to use the toilet.
- Like in a hotel you can buy drinks at the bar on board and these have to be paid before disembarking by cash.
- Is strictly prohibited to smoke inside the cabins and in the common areas.
On board you can use 220 Volt electric current to recharge your mobile phones, etc…, and you will find bath towels (there are no sun towels, shampoo and bath foam).
We suggest to bring some useful items with you like: a sweatshirt, sunglasses, plastic shoes for swimming, a cap, sun creams, mask and flippers.
Soft suitcases are easier because they can be folded inside your cabin.
For travelling to Greece it is not necessary to do any vaccination. But because of the different climatic conditions and the change of food, we suggest you to bring with you some proper medicines to use for possible disorders.
Time difference: + 2 hour respect the London time.
If you are satisfied with the service, it is a polite custom to leave the crew a tip at the end of the cruise.